The GS2-UM observation head is a double-sensor head equipped with a daylight camera and infrared camera. The head can also be supplied with a laser marker.
The built-in electro-mechanical stabilisation allows for receiving high quality of image even from a long distance. The head enables observation on a horizontal and vertical plane of (N x 360) range.
Small dimensions and weight of the head make it suitable for small aerial vehicles.
- Advanced image stabilization
- Real-time image transmission to many receivers
- Observation in daylight and thermovision
- Optional equipement with laser marker
- Integration with unmanned platforms
- Small dimensions and power consumption
- Very high precision of operation thanks to advanced mechanical solutions