Design and development of the electromechanical equipment and control panel. Equipment provides a secure control of the position change of actuators. Additionally, the system is equipped with a manual drive.
Electromechanical equipment for the Explosion Containment Vessel for Safe Transport of Explosive Materials is designed for:
- switching on and off the electromechanical equipment’s power supply,
- distributing power supply to individual components of the electromechanical equipment,
- switching off the electromechanical equipment when in emergency mode,
- controlling electric drives for drawer and cover control,
- transmitting signals from proximity sensors to control panel,
- indicating cover’s and drawer’s position (visualization) in the end positions,
- transmitting control signals from control panel to cover’s and drawer’s drives motors microprocessors,
- opening and closing cover and drawer of the container from control panel.