Electromechanical equipment for ZUR 23-2KG
Design and development of the electromechanical equipment for the 23 mm Anti-Aircraft Mobile Gun and Missile System ZUR-23-2KG.
- power supplies the system’s equipment (sight, servo drives, gripstock and missile set)
- provides electrical guidance of the system in elevation and azimuth to a target with very high precision and dynamics,
- provides manual guidance of the system in emergency mode,
- programs no shooting areas,
- diagnosis damages and inefficiencies of the equipment,
- controls two missiles GROM and reflector sight from the operator panel and with a manipulator (joystick).