Development of a new version of the electromechanical equipment for the 23 mm anti-aircraft twin?barrelled autocannon ZUR-23-2KG-I.
Electromechanical equipment ensures:
- power supply to the equipment components (sight, servo drives, gripstock, missile set)
- electrical guidance system in elevation and azimuth to a target with very high precision and dynamics,
- prohibited zones programming,
- equipment failures diagnosing,
- control of two GROM missiles and reflector sight from the operator panel,
- drive system remote control from a command vehicle (automatic mode),
- receiving commands from the fire command vehicle and their visualization on operator panels and sight,
- initial target indication (semiautomatic),
- autonomous combat targets destruction indicated by operators using manipulator and control panel (manual mode).
The 23 mm anti-aircraft twin-barrelled autocannon ZUR-23-2KG-I is used by the Indonesian National Armed Forces.