PIK-MC Communication Integration Platform
PIK-MC is a safe, integrated dispatcher communication and crisis management system is a comprehensive system supporting integration of various communication technologies used in rescue and crisis management operations.
PIK-MC can be used to perform other tasks requiring a dispatcher-based communication. The system was designed in accordance with the international 3GPP Mission Critical Services standards.
- State public safety services: Police, Border Guard, National Revenue Administration
- Emergency services: Ambulance service, Fire Departments, Rescue Services
- Critical infrastructure security services: rafineries, power plants, ports, airports, warehouses
- Services responsible for security and safety during mass events e.g. concerts, football matches, etc.
- Personal protection and property security companies
- Taxi corporations
The PIK-MC system consists of the following hardware solutions and dedicated software:
• PIK-DC-MC Dispatcher’s Console
• An integrator connecting external communication systems with the ICT environment of the PIK-GATE-MC system
• PIK-MCX-MC application servers
• Mobile terminals with installed PIM-MC application
• LTE, 4G/5G NIB-MC – a private, mobile ITC network
- Nationwide safe dispatcher communication based on LTE and PLTE cellular networks
- Work in an autonomous mode by setting up its private network
- Integration of various radio communication systems (including incompatible ones), e.g.:
Tetra, DMR, analogue radio, etc.
- Organization of dispatcher communication
- Safe, mobile access to databases and logs
- Live video feeds from drone and mobile crews? cameras
- Broadband Internet access using LTE, PLTE and satellite networks
- Easily integrable with other systems
- Situational awareness building and expanding