Electromechanical equipment for 12,76 mm “KOBUZ”
Design and development of the electromechanical equipment that includes control system, azimuth and elevation electric drives for guidance of weapons and operator panel with a joystick to control weapons and imaging from optoelectronic head (daily camera, thermal camera, laser rangefinder).
Electromechanical equipment controls 12.7 mm HGM or 7.62 mm General-Purpose Machine Gun and 6 smoke grenade GAK-81, and can be optionally equipped with videotracker and stabilization system..
The electromechanical equipment ensures:
- electric guidance in elevation and azimuth to a target with very high precision and dynamics,
- weapon and optoelectronic head control from the operator panel,
- weapon control from several positions,
- electric-trigger control,
- prohibited zones programming,
- programming the series length,
- cooperation with external fire control system,
- cooperation with the SSP-1 OBRA-3 laser warning system and control of the smoke grenade launcher.